FEMA Application Update

June 23, 2010

On Wednesday June 16th we had two FEMA representatives from Seattle and two OEM (Oregon Emergency Management) representatives from Salem in Vernonia. At a 10 am meeting we reviewed the documentation that the district had provided to support our buy-out application, making significant progress in determining exactly what needs to be done to solidify and complete our application. At a 1 pm meeting representatives from two consulting firms attended, one firm has been dealing with our wetland application and the other was recently hired to take care of the NEPA (National Environmental Policy Act) Environmental Assessment study portion of our buy-out application. Once again, this was a productive meeting with many clear objectives and timelines decided upon. We are moving forward with this project, at least on the paperwork side!

Comments

If you want your image to appear next to your comments, simply set up a gravatar.